• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Michael Jackson Beer books

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inconceivable

Reaction score
Hi to all
I'm looking to buy Jacksons Beer Companion, Ultimate Beer, and Great Beer guide. Struggling to find them.
Anyone keen to sell please let me know.

I should be able to get Tasting by Mosher and Brewmasters Table by Oliver. It's just the Jackson books that seem hard to come by

Cheers
Nick

Hi to all
I'm looking to buy Jacksons Beer Companion, Ultimate Beer, and Great Beer guide. Struggling to find them.
Anyone keen to sell please let me know.

I should be able to get Tasting by Mosher and Brewmasters Table by Oliver. It's just the Jackson books that seem hard to come by

Cheers
Nick

I seen those on amazon, they look interesting and might have to get my hands on them as well..

Years and years ago I had the pleasure of doing a beer tasting with Michael Jackson in Sydney, followed by an informal night out where we went out with him for some Italian food. We had a great BYO beer selection, but Michael switched gears to wine. ;-)

I came home with an autographed copy of Beer Companion and a desire to travel the world to taste good beer, visit interesting breweries and explore the history of beer. I loaned the book to a friend who claims to have "somehow" lost it in a house move. :-(

Good luck with locating the books, even if you never met the man, you are most likely to realise that he was very passionate about the subject matter.

Lots of copies on abebooks, which is my usual go-to for out of print books. I have a hardcover of one of his books iirc, and would probably be willing to part with it, I'll have a look-see tomorrow

Years and years ago I had the pleasure of doing a beer tasting with Michael Jackson in Sydney, followed by an informal night out where we went out with him for some Italian food. We had a great BYO beer selection, but Michael switched gears to wine. ;-)

I came home with an autographed copy of Beer Companion and a desire to travel the world to taste good beer, visit interesting breweries and explore the history of beer. I loaned the book to a friend who claims to have "somehow" lost it in a house move. :-(

Good luck with locating the books, even if you never met the man, you are most likely to realise that he was very passionate about the subject matter.

Great you managed to spend time with him, his Beer Hunter TV show was on Youtube I think so I've watched all of those. Kind of a shame the beer evangelist switched to wine but I suppose Australian wine is pretty compelling and it's not like Australians are doing anything earth shatteringly different with beer...

you were unwise to loan that book :)

Latest posts

Back