• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Melbourne - Old forgotten about hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idzy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am after some old hops that people are planning on throwing out because they were right at the back of the freezer, let me know if you have any.

Cheers!

I have about 200g of super pride, maybe 8 months old. Have been sitting in a fridge. You can have them if you want, I wasn't going to use them.

DU99 said:
what sort of vintage you after
Older the better!

kunfaced said:
I have about 200g of super pride, maybe 8 months old. Have been sitting in a fridge. You can have them if you want, I wasn't going to use them.
Sounds good man, will give you a hola when I am in the area, unless you are heading into the CBD. Will PM ya.

I have stuff that predates the dinosaurs (2010). I won't be back from the US till Xmas though.
What are you using it for?? I read once there was some style that used stale hops.

I should have more than a measley 200gm (I cannot throw it out!). Message me.

most of mine stuff i not going to use again,mostly 2-3 years old,few Nz ones....not making a lambic are we

Sounds like a lambic brew on the go.. mind u 3 year old goldings and noble hops are better

Back