• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Liquid Keg Post - Male Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quintrex

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm just after a one (or a couple) of Liquid post/s for a keg but with male thread (to Screw into the keg).
The

PM me if can help.

Cheers,

Q

You can buy them HERE
These are ball lock, if your after pin lock I could probably help.
If you find any cheaper I would also be interested also.

Cheers
Nige

Quintrex,

You can also get them from Stainless tanks and pressure vessels in Ferntree Gully.

Link

Scott

Thanks guys, I can get them from grain and grape too, but I was hoping for something cheaper than $25-30 a pop.

The Chi Comparny

Go here you should be able to get a few in one parcel for $15.
You might need to talk to them on there live chat or send them an email as they seem to recently take this parcel option off.

Hope this helps

The Chi Comparny

Go here you should be able to get a few in one parcel for $15.
You might need to talk to them on there live chat or send them an email as they seem to recently take this parcel option off.

Hope this helps

Good Find, thanks for that

Quentin

If they do it's not on their website, as far as I can see.

Another brewer is currently looking into these, but I'm not 100% sure if they're compatible with other quick-disconnects (or kegs for that matter).

http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewing/cpc-...ct-1-2-mpt.html

If you do find somewhere cheap, please post the details.

Pretty sure Grain and grape sells those and they are similar to the stainless steel camlock concept, more for liquid transfer between mashtun, boiler etc

I think the chico stuff is as close to a long term reliable source as we'll find, but just need to figure out the right product to buy for our threads, Aus coke kegs have diff thread to u.s. pinlocks as far as I know.

Q

Back