Wtb - Laundry Trough (melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking to install a large laundry style trough in the garage/brewery. Second hand is fine, it's just needs to be usable. I'd like it to be big enough to be able to fit a fermenter/cube in for cleaning. I'd prefer one that comes with the cupboard underneath but this is not essential. I've had a look at ebay, gum tree and grays online and I'll check out the big green shed. Does anyone else have any ideas where I could get one at a reasonable cost? Does anyone in Melbourne have one they are willing to part with?

Cheers
Sam.

Hi all

I'm looking to install a large laundry style trough in the garage/brewery. Second hand is fine, it's just needs to be usable. I'd like it to be big enough to be able to fit a fermenter/cube in for cleaning. I'd prefer one that comes with the cupboard underneath but this is not essential. I've had a look at ebay, gum tree and grays online and I'll check out the big green shed. Does anyone else have any ideas where I could get one at a reasonable cost? Does anyone in Melbourne have one they are willing to part with?

Cheers
Sam.

Do you have any demolition joints near where you live?

Hi all

Cheers
Sam.

Try a demolition yard, I picked up a double sink job for $25.00. They are really quite plentiful.

Back