• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: KeyKeg Coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisolver

Reaction score
Hey,

Recently bought a full keg of beer online and its stupidly a KeyKeg keg. Unfortuantely I can't seem to find what coupler it uses. I can find one on Alibaba but kind of want to open the keg before 2020. Any ideas if anyone is selling a coupler? I think its an f type coupler from my Googles.

-Chris

Wouldn't be Kona would it?
I bought a keg of this off Craft Revolution but distributed through Paramount a few years back. They lent me a coupling. Might be worth asking your rep?

Just check out their website and you will praise yourself lucky that the beverage is in keykeg soon...the shelf life is amazing!

About AUD$30 for a 30 litre KeyKeg (bladdered) and AUD$25 for a 30 litre UniKeg (spear based, conventional "A" type)

Just check out their website and you will praise yourself lucky that the beverage is in keykeg soon...the shelf life is amazing!

Hmmm...A new member who joins the forum and on the same day makes a few posts purely about keykegs, including one that is full of effusive praise for the product in reply to a post that is 3 months old.

This is some of the least subtle astroturfing that I've ever seen, and that's saying something with all of the blatant shadow accounts on this forum!

Hmmm...A new member who joins the forum and on the same day makes a few posts purely about keykegs, including one that is full of effusive praise for the product in reply to a post that is 3 months old.

This is some of the least subtle astroturfing that I've ever seen, and that's saying something with all of the blatant shadow accounts on this forum!
With you on this one goatchop -

I confess that I had to google this one, astroturfing. But I guess you are right. I will keep it down to facts and lower the expression of feeling for the product. Thanks guys ;-)

Latest posts

Back