• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB JOCKEY BOX

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey6

Reaction score
Hi all I’m after a jockey box for the summer any help would be awesome [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I have a 50L one with two taps and a KK chiller plate. I won't sell it, but happy to lend it to you for 2-3 weeks if you give me some notice. I have no plans for it (yet) this summer. Will happily accept a couple of your finest as the rental price :). I'm in Fitzroy North. This is the only photo of it that I can find, lol

Screenshot from 2017-11-21 08-12-29.png

Last edited:
I have a 50L one with two taps and a KK chiller plate. I won't sell it, but happy to lend it to you for 2-3 weeks if you give me some notice. I have no plans for it (yet) this summer. Will happily accept a couple of your finest as the rental price :). I'm in Fitzroy North. This is the only photo of it that I can find, lol

View attachment 109899

Im thinking of making one

Ill like to ask you a quick question is your kegs in ice too or do they stand next to the esky?

Cheers

The whole idea of the jockey box is for the keg to be on the outside and chilled through a plate or coil in the esky with ice or ice slurry.
However they can be used for mini kegs.

@Grott doffs cap, but sir... that's not entirely true. To expect 5-10 m of s-steel and passive temp esky to do that in a non commercial setting is probably unrealistic.
if we change a few variables we're all ganna have a good time..

1- lets expect the jockey box to be out of the environment. i.e inside or under cover.
2- If it's anything like my xmas gig. it's 50L min with lots of thirsty uncles, i.e at least 3. and me :)
3- i will have a jockey box. out of the sun, keg in in a ice bath as much as i can.
4- nice if it's 30C if it's 40C i really don't think it's realistic for a home made set up and home brew to cope with that kind of conversion... unless you've made a beer for it. like a rice adjunct shit swiller.

Latest posts

Back