• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - interesting/unique tap handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahoose

Reaction score
Hey guys looking to grab some different tap handles, if anybody has any interesting ones which they wish to get rid of Flick me a picture and I might grab them.

Cheers

Check ebay if you haven't already. I have bought a few from there over the last couple of weeks.

I'm pretty sure I bought my timber ones from Barls on here IIRC and have a feeling he can make some up depending upon what you want.

Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure that's who I got mine from.

Otherwise ebay is your friend..

Cheers saw a couple of cool ones on the net from an American retailer, but they are deemed as ex ammunition so not sure how much customs would like that, ie 50cal bullet or 40mm grenade.

I'll have a flick through eBay.

sponge said:
I'm pretty sure I bought my timber ones from Barls on here IIRC and have a feeling he can make some up depending upon what you want.

Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure that's who I got mine from.

Otherwise ebay is your friend..
that was me. I've got many that I've made in the show us your tap handle thread.
Send me a pm and I can see what I can do

Latest posts

Back