• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Growlers Melbourne.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djar007

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy a couple of growlers from in Melbourne. Would like a craft brewery branded one but am happy to settle for a blank. Prefer brown. Thanks guys.

Tap house bottle shop sells 'em, both empty and full. I've got a couple but I don't remember how much they were.

www.brewnutbrewing.com/bar/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1

thunder road brewery in brunswick sell and fill their branded growlers too.

JDW81 said:
Tap house bottle shop sells 'em, both empty and full. I've got a couple but I don't remember how much they were.
Local Taphouse Bottle Shop is no longer around. Blackhearts & Sparrows sell them as well.

bullsneck said:
Local Taphouse Bottle Shop is no longer around. Blackhearts & Sparrows sell them as well.
Must be because I moved from around to corner to the other side of town

The Brewnutbrewing Growlers are freakin awesome! Every time I take mine to a party people lose their sh1t

I fill my keg with 18l and the rest goes in a Growler with some carb drops (5 or 6)

I want a few more

breakbeer said:
The Brewnutbrewing Growlers are freakin awesome! Every time I take mine to a party people lose their sh1t

I fill my keg with 18l and the rest goes in a Growler with some carb drops (5 or 6)

I want a few more

Agreed they are fantastic, I always get comments on how good they look.... I have three!!

Batz

Pretty sure that Two Brothers (in Moorabin) sell their beer by the growlers - also as others suggested Local Tap House do.

Damn I want one of those brewnut growlers with the tap! there is nothing in the Web store though? !

Is Brewnut still selling the taps ?

I have one but I thought he stopped selling them. Not economically viable or something, if memory serves...which it often does not.

I love mine. Very simple and very effective, 2 years and going strong. The growlers are the nuts too.

1404383335908.jpg

Back