• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Grainfather or Braumeister 20L Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trhr

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for a Grainfather or a 20L Braumeister in good condition, prefer pickup in Brisbane but ok with postage.

(just thought I'd try my luck before I head down to my LHBS and buy one new!).

Cheers

Cheers guys, Brad contacted me and I've gotten in touch with him now.
I remember seeing that thread a bit ago, but I forgot and had a "man" look in the BB forum and didn't see it before posting.

Edit: I was slow as a wet week in winter and Brad had already sold his GF. So still looking if anyone has either a GF or 20L BM.

Just buy a new one then you wont have to wait :D

They do show up now and again but you may have to wait awhile and if they're being sold at a good price you'd have to be online at the right time to get first dibs. The usual posts after such a item is sold is: 'Dammit! If only I'd seen your post earlier I'd have bought it myself' ..... followed by 'If the deals falls through, I'll take it!' Which when the deal does eventually fall through is then followed by 'I'm sorry mate, my wife wont let me get it!'

So if you see what you want and it looks like it's sold, still send the seller a PM of interest as the first half dozen buyers usually drop out from, the wife wont let me, or my landlord said he wont wait six weeks for the rent I was going to buy it with :(

there's a new gf $900 at annerley brew shop, first version. pretty sure its still there

Poor bastards can't sell it eh. It's been there for ages. That shop is only 5 minutes away from me. Has saved my bacon once when i needed a couple of things. Nice blokes. Shop is aimed at the KK market.

that's them. no affiliation, and i bought the other gf they had. for $900 so i was pretty chuffed with that. they're around the corner from where i work so handy for caps, dextrose and forgotten bits etc. i almost groan every time i see it still sitting there. but yeah - busy as with the kk

I have agreed to buy a secondhand 20L BM so this WTB thread is now closed.
Thanks for all the advice guys.

Back