• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKBrews

Reaction score
I'm in the process of looking at my options and probably going to end up with a Malt Muncher 2 roll mill (too cheap to ignore), but I thought I'd see if anyone has one they need/want to offload.

Show me what you've got. Based on the GC but happy to pay for shipping if interstate and have a good mill.

If the malt muncher is what's in your budget, go for it, but TBH if I was to buy again, I'd be getting a Millmaster or Monster Mill

sp0rk said:
If the malt muncher is what's in your budget, go for it, but TBH if I was to buy again, I'd be getting a Millmaster or Monster Mill
The Malt Muncher is really the only one in my budget. Just spent too much money on this hobby this year and I've got a few other things I need to save my money for. Gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere!

BKBrews said:
The Malt Muncher is really the only one in my budget. Just spent too much money on this hobby this year and I've got a few other things I need to save my money for. Gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere!
I said this years ago, but as luck would have it I'm looking at upgrading to the mash master. The malt muncher I have is mounted on a board with feet to locate it on a 20L bucket. I need to mill up one more brew before it goes out the door. That will be in the next week or so, pm me if that works with you. $50 + postage? I can remove the base board if needed. If your in Vic happy to meet you at the swap.

malt junkie said:
I said this years ago, but as luck would have it I'm looking at upgrading to the mash master. The malt muncher I have is mounted on a board with feet to locate it on a 20L bucket. I need to mill up one more brew before it goes out the door. That will be in the next week or so, pm me if that works with you. $50 + postage? I can remove the base board if needed. If your in Vic happy to meet you at the swap.
I'm on the Gold Coast, so the postage might be a killer. I can get one on eBay for $106 delivered, so if postage is around $20 it might not be worth it. I know this brings up the question of "why don't you just buy the new one?" But I thought I'd see if someone had a tried and tested one wanting a new home.

Hi Malt junkie

If BKBrews doesn't take your mill I would be happy to buy it, I am in Sydney. Cheers, John

Latest posts

Back