• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - for mate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digga

Reaction score
Hi. Wanting to source some cheap kegs, taps and co2 bottle to fit out my 5 tap 6 reg fridge that I currently possess.
I'm parting ways for an 8 keg kezer that is a free by and will "need to be replaced when it inevitable shits it's self hahahaha!
If anyone in the newcastle / coffs-harbour area of NSW is in the need to part with there's just let me know!
Thanks Diggs!

You should have gone in on the keg bulk buy. Cheapest price I've seen for a long time.

Man...they are cheap, be easier to go with them and get re-conditioned ones

Our original lot of cornies came mostly from here and the USA, then as prices rose it was obviously economical to ship them from Europe and we got a fair few very nice German cornies (my best kegs are the Deutsch ones).

I believe that there is a lot of scope for used cornies from Asia coming in now as a "third wave" as they convert to bag in a box for their syrups ... thinking perhaps of more developed countries such as Japan or Malaysia - would I be right in assuming this it true? Ross would know.

bevan said:
Thekeggingcompany also sells on eBay, just under different name

http://m.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=mharmer1969

I got my first lot of kegs and connectors from him/them. Was very happy with the deal.

Reed88 said:
anyone else used the keggingcompany? and issues with the purchases?
Refer above, was quick postage and in good condition (kegs). The regulator is very cheap. Worked OK with no leaks, but since upgraded due it only being adjusted by a flat blade screwdriver (bit of a PIA when jammed in the back of the fridge). Other than that no problems.

Latest posts

Back