• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Fermenting fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneEye

Reaction score
Soooo my fridge just died (booooo!), and as such I am now in the market for a new (old to you new to me) one. If you have one lying around and could part with it for a reasonably low $ amount then let me know!

Also if anyone in the area (Yarraville) wants a dead fridge for any reason then pm me and I can give you pics and other details.

Cheers!

Hi mate, West Footscray here, have a Samsung 228L fridge, bought new approx 7 years ago, runs perfectly, seals great - it's small, but I imagine it'd fit a standard fermenter (or a couple of jerry-cans). Shelves aren't in great nick, so best suited to brewing. Looking for $50, pick up.

Hey mate, pics as requested - like most fridges the bottom isn't flush so you'd need to pop some chip-board or similar into the crisper slot. One photo shows a bunnings 25L fermenter (red lid) sitting on the crisper (would need something stronger to support a full fermenter). To fit the larger/taller fermenter you'd need to do some minor remodeling.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397799889.886708.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397799918.769731.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397799944.303261.jpg

Back