• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB D.A tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judanero

Yeast maketh the beer.
Reaction score
I'm doing an upgrade on the kegerator and I need one more D.A tap to have them all nice and uniform, happy to pay or swap for a ss Perlick that I have.

If anyone has one laying around or upgrading their taps that would be great.

Hi Judanero,

I've got a D.A that isn't being used. It is lock in though, not sure if you need snaplok?

Let me know if interested.

Cheers,

TJ

Yeah, what sort of connector? I may have one in Medowie that might save some postage and time...
I can investigate and post a pic or whatever, once I get home.

I also have a spare lock in DA tap located in Hamilton south.

Hmm, what is a lock in tap?

This is what I've got and so ideally after (minus the adapter)

IMG_5615.jpg

I have one as pictured its in use but only on a single font so a swap for another pull down type of different brand would be ok if you get stuck
What u think of the porterImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1441975324.487406.jpg
Different tip on mine but all else same

Is your perlick a flow control tap and would you take cash for it?

Here's what I have. The bottom of the tap is different to yours, but I also have a similar tap and a snaplock adaptor if that helps.
20150912_091034.jpg20150912_091136.jpg

osprey brewday said:
I have one as pictured its in use but only on a single font so a swap for another pull down type of different brand would be ok if you get stuck
What u think of the porter
Mate they were nice and tasty, wifey even shared one with me- big achievement because she doesn't usually go for dark beers (none of mine anyway).

How's the hops looking?

Les- What are you after for either?

I have a snaplock adapter so wouldn't need that part.

Latest posts

Back