• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Corny Kegs (Point Cook Area Vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaanderal

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking to buy a few corny kegs. Don't have to be in fantastic condition as most of them will be used as sour beer fermenters/aging vessels. Pin or Ball lock doesn't matter.

PM me if you have any spares laying around i can take off your hands.

Bump.

Can be old, missing lids, missing posts, leaking, not really too worried.

Dependant on a few factors such as number, condition, etc. Happy for people to PM me and we can discuss prices

Slightly off topic but do you intend to use them for ageing even if they're leaking? I've got a couple that I don't trust to hold pressure that I'm looking to re-purpose so would be keen on some info. I'm in Qld so the kegs are too far away for you.

Slightly off topic but do you intend to use them for ageing even if they're leaking? I've got a couple that I don't trust to hold pressure that I'm looking to re-purpose so would be keen on some info. I'm in Qld so the kegs are too far away for you.

It would all depend on the leak i guess. If it is leaking from the lid then fine, but leaking from a hole in the side maybe not so fine!

I've got an odd project in mind for one or two of them and don't want to ruin my good ones if it goes pear shaped, so a little leak from the top is fine.

Pretty sure mine leak around the lid/seal but I worry about oxidation if I use them for sours or ageing beer.

Latest posts

Back