• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

WTB - Corny Kegs (Point Cook Area Vic)

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

vaanderal

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking to buy a few corny kegs. Don't have to be in fantastic condition as most of them will be used as sour beer fermenters/aging vessels. Pin or Ball lock doesn't matter.

PM me if you have any spares laying around i can take off your hands.

vaanderal

Reaction score
Bump.

Can be old, missing lids, missing posts, leaking, not really too worried.

Nugg3t

Reaction score
How much are you looking to spend per corny keg?

vaanderal

Reaction score
Dependant on a few factors such as number, condition, etc. Happy for people to PM me and we can discuss prices

earle

Choc wheat fiend
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but do you intend to use them for ageing even if they're leaking? I've got a couple that I don't trust to hold pressure that I'm looking to re-purpose so would be keen on some info. I'm in Qld so the kegs are too far away for you.

vaanderal

Reaction score
Slightly off topic but do you intend to use them for ageing even if they're leaking? I've got a couple that I don't trust to hold pressure that I'm looking to re-purpose so would be keen on some info. I'm in Qld so the kegs are too far away for you.
It would all depend on the leak i guess. If it is leaking from the lid then fine, but leaking from a hole in the side maybe not so fine!

I've got an odd project in mind for one or two of them and don't want to ruin my good ones if it goes pear shaped, so a little leak from the top is fine.

earle

Choc wheat fiend
Reaction score
Pretty sure mine leak around the lid/seal but I worry about oxidation if I use them for sours or ageing beer.

Latest posts