• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Co2 Gas Bottle And Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwertyjnr

Reaction score
anyone on here selling a co2 bottle anyhwere from 2 to 7 kg is fine. i am located in tiowoomba and am happy to drive up to 2 hours to pickup. also after a regulator.
cheers

thanks mate but i think i would have to go to brisbane everytime i wanted to get it filled. would be a pain in the arse lol. i there a difference between fire gas and food grade gas??

I was trying to get to to think outside the square :)

I am sure that Toowoomba is big enough for a refill station up there.

You should be able to follow he thread back to were they talk about it, but I don't think there is that much diff ?

thanks mate but i think i would have to go to brisbane everytime i wanted to get it filled. would be a pain in the arse lol. i there a difference between fire gas and food grade gas??
as you've been told .. surely there is someone who fills fire stuff in your area??

my understanding is there is a difference between "food grade" and "non-food grade" CO2 .. but I figured how bad could NFG be????
then i was pleasantly surprised to find the fire company I use uses food grade anyway.

Gippsland Fire & Safety Pty Ltd
Fire Protection Equipment & Consultants - Warragul, VIC
Warragul VIC 3820, Australia
0409 720 888

as you've been told .. surely there is someone who fills fire stuff in your area??

my understanding is there is a difference between "food grade" and "non-food grade" CO2 .. but I figured how bad could NFG be????
then i was pleasantly surprised to find the fire company I use uses food grade anyway.

Gippsland Fire & Safety Pty Ltd
Fire Protection Equipment & Consultants - Warragul, VIC
Warragul VIC 3820, Australia
0409 720 888

i have pmed the seller of the fire extinguisher and he has already sold it. :( thanks for all the replies guys might jusy get a new 2.3 kg one from ctaftbrewer

Back