• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Wtb Co2 Gas Bottle And Regulator

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

qwertyjnr

Reaction score
anyone on here selling a co2 bottle anyhwere from 2 to 7 kg is fine. i am located in tiowoomba and am happy to drive up to 2 hours to pickup. also after a regulator.
cheers

vwh2o

Reaction score
thanks mate but i think i would have to go to brisbane everytime i wanted to get it filled. would be a pain in the arse lol. i there a difference between fire gas and food grade gas??
I was trying to get to to think outside the square :)

I am sure that Toowoomba is big enough for a refill station up there.

You should be able to follow he thread back to were they talk about it, but I don't think there is that much diff ?

DU99

Reaction score
regulator can cost between $40-$300 depending on what you require..Co2 there is option's as in size..you could try keg king

michael_aussie

Reaction score
thanks mate but i think i would have to go to brisbane everytime i wanted to get it filled. would be a pain in the arse lol. i there a difference between fire gas and food grade gas??
as you've been told .. surely there is someone who fills fire stuff in your area??

my understanding is there is a difference between "food grade" and "non-food grade" CO2 .. but I figured how bad could NFG be????
then i was pleasantly surprised to find the fire company I use uses food grade anyway.

Gippsland Fire & Safety Pty Ltd
Fire Protection Equipment & Consultants - Warragul, VIC
Warragul VIC 3820, Australia
0409 720 888

qwertyjnr

Reaction score
as you've been told .. surely there is someone who fills fire stuff in your area??

my understanding is there is a difference between "food grade" and "non-food grade" CO2 .. but I figured how bad could NFG be????
then i was pleasantly surprised to find the fire company I use uses food grade anyway.

Gippsland Fire & Safety Pty Ltd
Fire Protection Equipment & Consultants - Warragul, VIC
Warragul VIC 3820, Australia
0409 720 888
i have pmed the seller of the fire extinguisher and he has already sold it. :( thanks for all the replies guys might jusy get a new 2.3 kg one from ctaftbrewer

Latest posts