• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB CHILLER PLATE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey6

Reaction score
Hi guys just looking for a chiller plate to make a jockey box for Xmas holidays. Any help would be awesome

I have 2 of the keg king chiller plates serving as a 4-tap jockey box. Works a treat. They're $150 each.

I have had a mixed review of the jocky box. Question for those who own one do you keep the keg cool or is at room temperature. Scott from IBU has told me that it works well as long as its under 35 degrees and its all about the co2 pressure. I too would love to make one for camping and xmas time.
Cheers
Craig

Room temp on Australia Day in Qld the last few years, has been about 35C and humid AF. Runs no dramas - beer temp probably around 4-6C, very drinkable. CO2 pressure is as important as in any system. Keep your kegs as close to the JB as possible (short lines) to limit the CO2 coming out of solution in the lines. Probably a discussion for other than the marketplace forums, though :)

Room temp on Australia Day in Qld the last few years, has been about 35C and humid AF. Runs no dramas - beer temp probably around 4-6C, very drinkable. CO2 pressure is as important as in any system. Keep your kegs as close to the JB as possible (short lines) to limit the CO2 coming out of solution in the lines. Probably a discussion for other than the marketplace forums, though :)

Cheers snd sorry

Back