• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Cheap pot Approx 50L

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainer

The pursuit of Utopia
Reaction score
Wanted a cheap beat up old pot - to be used for melting bees wax - looking for something chap and nasty and it will get ruined with the wax!

cheers

How cheap?

If no luck second hand, you can get big cheap pots from asian grocers.

Not necessarily amazing quality (I had a ball valve literally pull away from a wall but after multiple, frequent and regular use) but ok if not tampering/drilling.

Otherwisr chefinox aluminium pots from hospitality suppliers. Cedar in brunswick do good prices (years since I went so caveat) and may do online/delivery too.

80ish for my 40L alu pot, 4mm but that was at least 5-6 years ago.

As it happens, I have a 56 litre SS pot which I got instead of the 38 litre I wanted: it was cheaper to buy a new unit than to pay shipping.

Yours for $40 if you want it, pick up in Willy.

It has a 1mm bottom so you can't use induction, other than that it should do OK.

Depending on what size your after, I have an aluminium pot from the asian grocers I think its around the 30L mark, not 100% on the volume...yours for $20 and I am in SE subs as well

Latest posts

Back