• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB- C02 Bottle- MidNorth Coast NSW- Coffs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skelly22

Reaction score
Hi All,

After many years of bottling, I have finally picked up some keg gear. I have a corny keg, lines, taps and keg so far, and need to sort out a gas bottle. New bottles seem pretty pricey so worth a check here. Anyone looking to sell a secondhand 2.6 or 6kg bottle within an hour or so of Coffs Harbour?

Cheers
Shane

thanks for the suggestions Gents, I will check them out and see if they can be shipped pressurized,

Shane

thanks for the suggestions Gents, I will check them out and see if they can be shipped pressurized,

Shane
I believe they are shipped pressurized but not always completely full depending on the size and weight to keep shipping costs low.

Do you have a regulator and disconnects? You don’t mention them above in the list of kegging gear acquired.

ways completely full depending on the size and weight to keep shipping costs low.

Do you have a regulator and disconnects? You don’t

I have a "mini reg" of the keg king style and disconnects plus hose and ultra taps. So i think I'm good to go once I get gas and a ferment going! I did walk past a 5kg CO2 fire extinguisher at work this morning that looked tempting o_O

I have a fridge that i can sit the lot in for now, before i decide how I will set up a kegerator.

Cheers
Shane

Back