• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: Andale Snaplok Taps And Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vortex

Reaction score
Recently picked up an Andale 4 tap flooded font, and obviously it needs taps and adapters.

I'm interested in DA or Floryte taps with snaplok fittings (would prefer all taps the same), and the snaplok fittings themselves to install on the font. I don't mind putting a seal kit in either so long as the taps/fittings are in reasonable nick. I know a few people have changed to Perlicks and might have some Andales kicking around.

PM me and tell me how much you want for them.

Happy to pay extra for shipping.

Recently picked up an Andale 4 tap flooded font, and obviously it needs taps and adapters.

I'm interested in DA or Floryte taps with snaplok fittings (would prefer all taps the same), and the snaplok fittings themselves to install on the font. I don't mind putting a seal kit in either so long as the taps/fittings are in reasonable nick. I know a few people have changed to Perlicks and might have some Andales kicking around.

PM me and tell me how much you want for them.

Happy to pay extra for shipping.

chasing your tail and hyjacking your thread :p .... i'm also looking for andale taps to suit snaploks (got the font side of things) .. i only need 3 though.. :)

If you just need taps, may have two or three in a bag in the surplus drawer, don't have spare snaplock fittings for them. I used all 6 on my latest font

Will post some pics later when I get home

Andy

Found two andale taps, need a good clean, one has a little chip out of the chrome on the handle, probably do with new o-rings on shaft. The action is good and the rubber that seals the tap looks good. If any use to you make an offer

taps.jpg

If you just need taps, may have two or three in a bag in the surplus drawer, don't have spare snaplock fittings for them. I used all 6 on my latest font

Will post some pics later when I get home

Andy

Back