Wtb: A Cot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish13

Reaction score
Hi guys wasn't sure where to stick this but it didn't fit in the for sale section so i think i will stick it here.

I am after a cot. got a few weeks till the new ones are here and i am a cot short.

ANyone got one stuck in the shed or have just finished using one.

If you do have one or have a family member who no longer needs one. Please drop us a PM

thanks

I've got a new baby on the way...better scab a busted old cot from the back of the garage of some pisshead I don't even know.

I've got a new baby on the way...better scab a busted old cot from the back of the garage of some pisshead I don't even know.

its a good excuse to drink someone else beer too :D

Have looked on gum tree and they have been shithouse.

I have a cot for sale atm but a shame I'm in Tassie. :mellow:

Buy new if you can. Grays do good quality ones brand new from time to time. If you must buy second hand, buy a new mattress for it. Nine months goes fast eh..... not much time to buy stuff :)

yeah no problem buying secondhand cot but the matress is always new.
still got to sort a people mover too. need four anchor points you see....

Fish... On a serious note .. Salvos or Good SAMs always seem to have cots ., damn if I had seen you needed one earlier there was one next to a salvos bin I could have picked up.. I hated the idea of $400-$500 on a cot .. But gum tree.com.au hooked me up .. If u find one in Perth u like let me know and I can drop it off to you on Bunbury on way to the oldies in Busso...

Cheers

Matt

are we expecting fish? if so congrats! :icon_cheers:

+1 on the salvo's / st vinnies idea.

I personally got mine secondhand out of the trading post and so far has gone through 3 children from my own loins and still looks brand new.

Keep looking mate you'll get one!

All the best!

_wallace_

Hey, Fishy.
Mate, we have a cot that has been sitting under our bed for the last 6 months. We bought it from family for $70 who bought it brand new for about $350
It has a few scratches on it and the side would not come down (though the missus put it together :) and it didn't worry me) as one side was stuck though someone with a brain could fix this easily. Solid wood. Mattress has seen 3 kids all up but you are getting a new one mattress anyway.

Yours for $25. I said free but the Minister of War, Finance and All Things Fun has asked for 25 bucks. Let me know, mate.
Ledgenko has said he can pick it up on his way through.

edit- I would happily put another one of my own kids in it, but no more for me :p . Will post pics if you want, mate.

Cheers, John.

Thanks JYO. Send some pics through and I'll show the missus. If matt brings it down I'll give him a rhizome.

Fish ... should be no problem . I wish I could remember where I put our cot mattress .. was purchased new for my daughter .. who then NEVER slept on it ... hence no more kids ...... She is in her own bed now for a few hours a night .. I love nights she sleeps in her bed all night ... and make a huge fuss over her if she does ... but always the next night she ends up back with us... FFS ..

In as far as the dropping off of the cot .. mate just let me know .. I am sure John would not lead you astray ...

Cheers

Matt

Here ya go, mate. It's actually in really good condition, mate. The mattress is in fairly good nick too.

109_1217.JPG

109_1218.JPG

109_1221.JPG

Back