• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB 3/4" - 19mm stainless fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewnewb

Reaction score
Hi fellas.
I am having trouble sourcing stainless fittings for my boil kettle.
It's for the pickup port to be specific.
I am looking at https://www.valvesonline.com.au they seem to have most of what i am after.
and am not able to see 3/4" bits on any from the sponsor sites.
I know there are a few builds happening out there, where've you sourced your fittings from?

thank you, i haven't seen a lot of 3/4" fittings on the site. i will check again, but i am finding their quality of service and parts are starting to decline.

prefer to give my cash to Aussie interests but if get desperate i will give a whirl, i see a few brewery builds have been based on Ali, so it couldn't hurt, ta.

What type of fittings are you after homebrewnewb?

As you know, I am a complete newbie when it comes to brewing, my specialty is getting the product out of the tap!

Your link suggests ball valves etc?

i know your skills there, @Pnutapper !
stay away from my stainless... j/k
i can see why you might think valves, but i found this stuff.

i have a new whirlpool pump so i need to bore a bigger port for more throughput, i got a good looking ball valve that's done, soooo i am after nipples or thread, elbows, and sockets, maybe some plugs too, just some bits and bobs for the pump pickup without costing an arm and a let, i am looking at about 50$ to get i will have to find a filter or something too, but that's easy.

I will have a look in the shed... I may be able to send a few things your way mate. Does the plug need to be 1/2" as shown? or 3/4" like the rest?

oh x2 1/2" would be handy, in the off season my mash tun (x2 1/2" ports) is a makeshift ice bath for wandering kegs. so be good to bolt the ports up.
don't need a 3/4" atm, but if i do have to buy em all would rather have and not need them and all that. beery rewards for you if your shed delivers, needless to say.

I've got some 3/4" tubing, tri clamp and camlock gear that might get the job done for you - if you post up or PM me a bit of a design of what you're trying to achieve I might be able to make something work for you.

I've got some 3/4" tubing, tri clamp and camlock gear that might get the job done for you - if you post up or PM me a bit of a design of what you're trying to achieve I might be able to make something work for you.

thanks Meddo, i will keep you posted, i think if have the external parts sorted, it's more of the internal kettle fittings i need, if you have any elbows, nuts or threads i'd be interested.

I've got a socket for you mate. Will either mail it, or catch up with you sometime soon. I still need to make your growler filler for you. I am so lazy. :(

mate, i know you've got bigger fish to fry atm, socket you say? excellent, just need a thread and an elbow. and the actual part to arrive that is precipitating all this change, meaning no rush for now, thanks!

I just found a couple of nipples as well mate. they may not be long enough, but you can hang on to them for another project if that's the case.

[Insert nipple joke here]

Here's a few 3/4" fittings I had leftover that you're welcome to.
The plugs on the right are 1/2"
Located inner Sydney
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1504677061.657434.jpg

Back