• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 2x Tap Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facter

Reaction score
Someone referred GMK lately as being the man to talk to about all things keg setups - and allegedly he sell/knows where to get hold of some good pieces? However, I cant seem to get through to his PM box.

I finally managed to get hold of a small chest freezer last weekend, and its pay week - does anyone have any info on these at all? Im looking at a two-tap font ...its only a half sized freezer so can only fit two kegs and one lagering cube in it ... id like to get something with taps I could stick labels into though as well :) .. I have an existing keg setup with three kegs so id also probably need some line and something to pressurise both kegs at the same time .. mm. flooded would be funky but I have no idea how much more expensive they are.

Any info would be much appreciated! .. I'm looking to do my first actual real lager at proper temps this weekend .. and it'd be great to have the chesty all done up and working by the time my pils is ready!

Back