Quantcast

WTB - 26 Litre Brew Bucket

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Muz

Reaction score
Subject says it all. Looking for a second hand brew bucket. Preferably the one with the thremowell but can deal with the one without. I'm in Melbourne (Preston).

Reaction score
Subject says it all. Looking for a second hand brew bucket. Preferably the one with the thremowell but can deal with the one without. I'm in Melbourne (Preston).
You could use a 25 litre cube (28 litre capcacity counting the head space) if you don't get any joy from other members. I paid $9.50 new.

Muz

Reaction score
Haven't used a cube. I have a second fermenter at the moment but I'm after a second brew bucket so I can stack them in the fermentation fridge.

Hangover68

Reaction score
You could use a 25 litre cube (28 litre capcacity counting the head space) if you don't get any joy from other members. I paid $9.50 new.
Where do you get them from ? Just found my fermenter was cracked no doubt by some heavy handed occupant of this household, i have a 30ltr but it wont fit in my brew fridge which will take a max height of 450mm.
Bunnings have blue ones but would prefer clear or opaque if possible.

Reaction score
Where do you get them from ? Just found my fermenter was cracked no doubt by some heavy handed occupant of this household, i have a 30ltr but it wont fit in my brew fridge which will take a max height of 450mm.
Bunnings have blue ones but would prefer clear or opaque if possible.
People in Plastic Somerville road Sunshine.

nznick

Reaction score
Could be interested in selling mine with thermowell Located in Sydney though...

Pm me

Hangover68

Reaction score
I went and got a couple from here as well as a few extra caps,taps and a 2ltr jug, they also have standard type fermenters and various shaped/sized buckets.

People in Plastic Somerville road Sunshine

Latest posts