• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 2 * 9-10 Litre Balll Lock Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nguzowski

Reaction score
Hi,

I am in the market for 2 of the half size (9-10 litres) cornelius ball lock kegs.

I saw them on ebay for $80 plus $15 shipping.

Wondering if anyone is selling them (cheaper)?

I am located in Sydney.

Nick

That price is pretty cheap for 9L kegs, I doubt you'll find cheaper. Cheapest in Perth is $119 from Malthouse (AFAIK) and I'd assume anything under $100 Oz-wide would be considered cheap. But yes, if anyone in Perth is selling 9L kegs for less, feel free to let me know.

That price is pretty cheap for 9L kegs, I doubt you'll find cheaper. Cheapest in Perth is $119 from Malthouse (AFAIK) and I'd assume anything under $100 Oz-wide would be considered cheap. But yes, if anyone in Perth is selling 9L kegs for less, feel free to let me know.

the $80 and the $119 I would assume weren't cornies but the Chinese imports.

A cornie 9 on a good day is around $100, there was the import from Germany ebay a while ago and I think that was around $80 each landed for 4.

I've NEVER seen them in qty second hand other than the german ones. Brand new they are ~$180
I've got 6. 2 brand new jobs and 4 from germany. Love em!

There are cheaper chinese versions around but reports are they are like the 19L chinese units - thin and low quality

Back