• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb 1/2" male camlock in Melbourne by tomorrrow

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosco

Reaction score
Preferably in the western subs. I want one by tomorrow or Saturday purely because i am impatient. For added difficulty i am working tomorrow and Saturday.

edit: I need a threaded camlock with the securing handles (?). Id drive to Clever Brewing or KK but i have to be home by 6 for the wife to go to work and im not sure if ill make it. If theres any other HB shops nearer that stock them id go there.

Last edited:
For some some unknown reason they dont stock camlocks. It would have been too easy.

Come to think of it, it might not be good idea to be driving anywhere tomorrow.

Have you tried any of the industrial hose stores? Ie Powell industrial, they have a store in Derrimutt?
Could also try Enzed and Pirtek stores as well. 1/2” won’t be the most common size they’d sell (mostly 1in+) but might be worth a try.

Yeah i got the number of a few places nearby. Ill give em a call in the morning. Im not sure if they work in inches though. 15mm seems to be the smallest they carry. I take the bits i need it for with me to check.

What about Geordies 131 Herald st Cheltenham Ph 95332000 ?

I got it sorted. It turns out Powell Industrial is right around the corner from work. I payed 3 times more than I would off the net but it's good to know where to go in a pinch. Impatients is not a virtue.

Back