Wrong Time Of The Month?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry about the early call, phone, hard to copy number. Just looking for a room, saw your ad. An interested in having a look. After work 5.30ish if possible? Cheers. PK

yep very early!!!
What's your name

Hi. I'm PK. That short for... Tell you in person. lol.

In person... Huh?

for the record...
When You're enquiring to live in someone elses home. There a few polite ways to conduct yourself.

630am is way too early to call.
When I ask for your name or any question for that matter.. simply answer the questions.. Funny, its part of the Interview process.

These are little indicators that you have no manners.

First impressions count.. & already you suck as a housemate.
;-)

Omg. Sorry. Was running out of the house for work so kinda shortened it so I at least respond. Ok, here is the full of it. My name is ********** ********. PK is short.
Reason for call, the app doesn't let do copy paste. So had to press call, cancel and text. I'm at a friend's place, no comp, jut my phone so a bit stuck. Won't make any more excuses for the early call though. My bad.

Anyway, glad you are up front and straight about things. I'm not the world's most insanely politest person but I am considerate and nice. Well, hopefully, you take a joke well since I'd hate to live with guys that are tighter than Oprah stuck in an economy seat! There, I'm not terribly politically correct either. In fact, I'm a dirty minded foul mouthed inconsiderate jerk, in some recess of my head, i.e. :)

Apart from that, I usually don't not come to the point. So there. Let me know if you'd like to see ^.

PS: I love reading text essays. In fact I love typing them as well. Absolutely do.
(Sarcasm). I bet anyone on text is like the Big Bang theory actors, so I'm puttin a phone with a sarcasm font on my wish list for Christmas. Off to write a letter to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Have a great day (genuine). Break a leg or two (figurative - joke), hope your day pops at you like rocks from a volcano (not sure about this one).

Hey PK..
Read back over your own writings & you may (emphasis may) be able to decipher why it is you, who is being rejected..today.. & in many instances past + future :D

Just a hunch..but, instead of scratching your head, wasting time asking yourself futile questions & justifying your cause with sarcastic banter... Each time you get rejected from interviews, houses, jobs, lovers etc.
Maybe you should reflect upon this convo..& you will.. unwillingly ;)

You may think you're delightful now, however, from what you've so far portrayed.. Your sense of humour might belong on a little stand up Comedy stage (with the odd rotten egg/tomato) but it doesn't bid well in an introduction as a housemate or increase your chances of living with decent people.

Thanks for your well wishes but, it may be you who needs the good luck!

*Live, learn & evolve, that's why we're all given the gift of life..

See ya
;)

(before you choose to respond, again, with an overzealous essay that only you believe is clever but unfortunately a transparent disguise that's overflowing with ill intention, & meant for you to take control of a bad situation that you've created, but sadly makes you feel like, the winner & really really good about yourself, alone!
please refer to the above *suggestion, then let go & have a great day) ;)

Ok, thanks. Look, I'm not very serious about much most times. And you are right, not everyone's cup of tea to relate to me that is, well, very chilled out (maybe like a kid even).
Don't mistake what I said for ill will. I would've said so, don't do swings and roundabouts. I don't even know why I bother but I hate making someone feel like I thought less of them, like I said, I was very happy you got back to me and laid it out, I copped fair. A bit amused by the length of your first message, txt is honestly not my fav way to communicate. Lots of people just say stuff it and don't bother, you didn't and I was honestly complimenting you (plucky?!). It's getting long already, gl and I take your best wishes at face value. Thanks again.

Face value?
You've fucked my day.. you're obviously intelligent. So be clever.. take a blatant hint.. Lose my ph #..
No more now!

----- Glad I never made the mistake of asking the name of whoever this was! Quite sure she'd have wanted a stat dec and a nda. Gumtree needs to implement a time of the month meter on the contact button especially for her :S

lol & lol. I did stop, don't wanna give someone brain damage. Then again, I pay for that shit in my tax!

Actually, last night was spent consuming MG IPA. Should've stuck to something closer to water... Obviously, flavour isn't palatable.

send her a photo of your balls to brighten up her day.
Ahaha. Definitely.

That was a spectacularly shabby "application" though, PK.

Perhaps write the number down and text at a reasonable time of day next time?

Heh, yea. That's the idea.

What got me was that I did say my commonly used name in the first msg and apologised at the same time for the bad timing, then this chick continued to ask me my name again, sure, I pass around my bio data to random ppl. So I make a joke about it and make it clear that PK is a bit of an intial. Somehow, that was 'rude'. I honestly don't get women's insecurities. They can flip at whatever and you are not allowed to joke about that. Bugger it.

I think both sets of text messages would have annoyed me.

@TnD: The relevance might be blindingly obvious to you but I'm not sure I follow.

A possible housemate for a brewing bloke on the forum tells him to get stuffed and the prime minister makes a speech about Tony Abbot. What's the link besides the fact that there are two chicks involved? I can look at redtube for that.

Wrong time of the month describes it all.

You have obviously never worked for a "powerful" female. I have and it was hell and completely inconsistent about 12 times a year.

Gillard is an androgenist

http://www.emilyslist.org.au/

When women support women, women WIN

If you are happy that the ilks of Penny Wrong, JUliar Gillard and Jenny Macklin deciding your future, well why would I stop you

I'm not happy that any politician, male or female is deciding my future.

What it's got to do with PK's house hunting is why I'm confused though. Do you mean it's relevant just because there's a reference to menstruation in the title?

Whatever your beef with the ladies, it's a long bow mate.

I don't think PK was looking to move into the lodge Daz mate.

Liam,

Read the texts above in a Juliar tone and imagine it was her. I reckon Practical is lucky he didn't move in. Chances are next month there would be some other "rules" to belittle him as a man.

tnd

I'm not happy that any politician, male or female is deciding my future.

What it's got to do with PK's house hunting is why I'm confused though. Do you mean it's relevant just because there's a reference to menstruation in the title?

Whatever your beef with the ladies, it's a long bow mate.

I dont have a problem with well adjusted competent women.

I cant stand dykes

Those who condone and support extreme feminism only have themselves to blame when it considerably effects their lives, and make no mistake it will.

Did a dyke make your coffee(s) manticle? Chances are YES because she didnt want you to enjoy it.

tnd

tnd, sorry mate, nothing political about my whinge.

Anyway, I went over what I'd said and realised I'd obviously not picked up on the fact I'd pissed her off from the first message. Should have just not responded. So, I sent one more, later in the evening, simply apologising for my texts and confirming that I'm deleting the whole crap and the number off, ..... Got back abuse + threat of police. Wtf! Don't put your number up on a classifieds ad if you don't want to get called. I felt crappy about spoiling her day. Anyway, dumb of me. Short fuses etc... Still, this was a very annoying episode and I feel like punching a tree or something.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there mate.

You should definitely send that photo of your nuts now.

Liam,

Read the texts above in a Juliar tone and imagine it was her. I reckon Practical is lucky he didn't move in. Chances are next month there would be some other "rules" to belittle him as a man.

tnd

I agree with that. Can't stand conflict when it gets unnecessarily personal, that sort of housemate would've driven me over the wall. Bloody touchy feely, I'm too precious, no good, please approach with gloves freaks.

Latest posts

Back