Would You Pay This Much For A Carton Of Duff?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
In the online Trading Post someone is selling a carton of Duff beer (slightly opened to prove authenticity) for a measly $14,000. :D

He is in Adelaide BTW! Hmmm, wonder if he has some Stockade for sale as well :blink:

C&B
TDA

Link didn't work for me:

Duff Beer. Complete slab, intact but slightly opened only to confirm authenticity, $14000

(CUT AND PASTE AFTER SEARCH)

THE DRUNK ARAB said:
He is in Adelaide BTW! Hmmm, wonder if he has some Stockade for sale as well :blink:

C&B
TDA
[post="48605"][/post]​

ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol:

That old chestnut. (Where's my glass?)

Warren -

snaffled 80 beer cans for 50 dollars from an old collector 2 of them are duff beer,plus a variety of others like ponde,harly davidson etc happy as larry tis me

I've still got an unopend 6 pix that I plan to sit on for a few years. :)

isn't that uncomfortable? :p

Quote from payment section-

International Bidders

NO Money Order or Cheques
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
Well concealed cash US, Euro, GBP or AUD currencies accepted

Hmm... dodgy!

EDIT: added part about payment

I'd love to see how you can conceal $14,000 cash in an envelope!

As to the value of the Duff cans, I was in the newsagents one day and saw an Australian collectors magazine that mentioned Duff. To the serious collector, a can of Duff is worth between $2-$5. It is too recent and too common to be worth any more to a collector. To a Simpsons fan though...

I bought a carton when they first came out and got through 3/4s of it before it withdrawn. A few years back I sold the last six pack on eBay for around $280.
Some times you get to be lucky. Now for X-Lotto....

Back