Worthogs - Pale Ale Mania 2012?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Checked the website and your calendar suggestes August 5. Is that current or last year?

Just trying to work out nnual comp schedule to pass onto Melbourne Brewers Club members for the remainder of the year.

Cheers

timing I was just looking to see when it was on, Aug 5 is a sunday (was it last year ?)

hopefully they put some note up as that's about 3 weeks away ?

I was wondering this also, the website says it was last updated on the 14th.
My guess it is the 5th.

I might be missing it, but I cannot see whether it asks for a single 750ml bottle per entry or two? My assumption at this point will be a single one, can any one provide more clarification?

I might be missing it, but I cannot see whether it asks for a single 750ml bottle per entry or two? My assumption at this point will be a single one, can any one provide more clarification?

I have confirmed with the organising committee that a single bottle will be fine.

G'Day AHB's,

Please see below the call for support at Pale Ale Mania

Hi All,

This is a reminder pale ale mania is on this Sunday and the club needs all the help it can.Judges and Stewards for Pale Ale Mania 2012 required .

Can you please let me know by return email or text if you are available to judge and, if so, which category/ies you would prefer to judge, and/or if you're available to steward.

Australian / American / English / India Pale Ales.

Also could all Clubs please send this email around to their Club Members.

Venue: AD Ryan's Bar and Restaurant.

Date : Sunday 5th August 2012 from 11am onwards.

Cheers,

Rod Kuiper

Worthogs President.

If you're able to support, send an email to: [email protected]

See you there!

G'Day AHB's,

Please see below the call for support at Pale Ale Mania

If you're able to support, send an email to: [email protected]

See you there!

Set to Melbourne Brewers Members list and to the email recipients from a recent BJCP study group.

Unfortunately I don't think I can help although it would be good to get some more experience points in the bank.

Hope you sort it out.

Hi all,

Just completing my entry for said comp.

'Bottle cap ID'...do I make one up or do organisers on the day do this ?

My last comp was with a Compmaster printed label but it appears this one is via Worthogs website only.

Cheers,

Dan

If you look at previous years entries (results are available on the website), the bottle cap ID's have no logic or order - they appear to be randomly whatever the entrant assigned to their own bottles.

Thanks Wolfy.

I'll assign a complex binary/wingdings/hieroglyphic code to my cap...or maybe just my initials

Yep, dropped off to Boronia this morning, took me a while to find one I felt worthy to enter actually, also a bit on the green side but hay, gotta be in it to win it eh?

May the best beer.... :beerbang:

Made the leap and entered my first formal comp. I figured if I can take out "Get your kit off" maybe I'm on a roll.

Nah seriously..just want to get some feedback and see how I go. Don't thunk I'm really a threat to the likes of you guys.

Good luck to all who entered

I figured if I can take out "Get your kit off" maybe I'm on a roll.

you again... your'e everywhere I wanna be :lol:

Nah.. good luck man..

ripping good fun what old bean!!

Capture.JPG

Back