wort cooling in Queensland !?!t

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many rubics cubes do i throw into my boiling wort to get it to pitching temps?

Fark me, come to the Mecca of no-chill and expect anything else?

poor ******* aint chill at all is he.
tbh though great set up, great idea, if i could build something like that I probably would use it 50% of the time.
Sometimes though i just need to smash out brews and I think its a safer bet to go straight to the cube above 90 degrees

So, what did I miss with all those post edits?

Overreaction * 1000, a guy had a swell new toy and was well chuffed, which is fair enough, but maybe hadn't considered AHB's claim to fame. Apart from the goat shagging and pillow biting that is...

I'm a newbie and I've built a machine to cool my wort and I really want to know how others in Tropical Qld do the same. Few replies then actually I don't care how you yokels cool wort as my way is so much better - I can do 200 litres a week you pissants.

What still no praise for my budding genius and you dumb pricks are fighting back. Bat, ball homewards boo hoo!

Goat shagging, you know what it does to me when you talk dirty RdeV

OP asked a question about rapid chilling of wort. AHBers who are too cheap or whatever to chill their wort properly changed the topic to their beloved slow-chill method. OP was not interested because it was OT. AHB continued to talk about no chill so OP rage quit.

I really should check in here more often.

So, who wants to see how I chill my wort in tropical far inner west Sydney?

Whatever IP asked has since been edited to something indecipherable so time to let this thread go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back