Wort Boiler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trough Lolly

"Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls"!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a full wort single burner stove boiler such as this beast made by Camp Chef. It comes in at 75,000 BTU/hr and weighs a rather sturdy 21lbs - I can only find it for sale in the US. :(

Here's a small price sample of the same appliance!
  • morebeer.com - US$89.90
  • small-discount-kitchen-appliance.com - US$62.60
  • outdoorstovesplace.com US$75.00
  • Camp Chef - US$83.99
  • procura.com - US$57.50
  • onlinesports.com - US$112.50
USPS would charge about US$42.40 to ship it snail mail. So it will be at least US$99.90 mailed from procura.com! On today's rates that's about $128.90.

Does anybody know of an Australian stockist of the Camp Chef range or an equivalent stove?

Cheers,
TL

TL
i might be stating the obvious but there is another burner on that site with the same btu's but nearly 20$ cheaper

Trough Lolly, I have an Uncle Sam's surplus store near me in Hobart that has them (no hose and reg though-you need the high pressure reg to get those BTU figures). So it's the King Cooker equivalent with a stand, comes in two heights ~30cm and ~50cm high, for $50 and $60 respectfully if my memory serves me right. I don't know if you have one of these stores near you? I guess I could investigate sending you one if you really wanted.

My mate has one and adapted an oxy reg to function as a high pressure reg, not sure how he did that though?

Cheers, JD

Back