Wort All Over My Neighbours Washing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjackpot

Reaction score
Loaded my brew into the cube for no chill this evening and was a little over strength with the knee when squeezing the air out before sealing, resulting in a bit of a spill. I am in an apartment and was doing this on the balcony, below me my neighbours washing was hanging out which was rained on by fresh wort.

They are out so I ran down, grabbed it and chucked it in my machine and may just get away with it.

Oh and I used non-scented napisan as recommended on this forum :icon_cheers:

lol my question is how you got into there house?? lol or did you climb down the outside of the building :p

:lol: What a cracker when they come home to find you perusing the gstrings and lacy bras. Good luck explaining that, mate! "You don't understand...I spilled wort- it's a hot, sticky liquid- all over your smalls...." :beer:
Cheers, John.

:lol: Great laugh's had here mate. Please tell me they are younger and no nanna knickers to handle.

Kelby, They are on the ground floor, so no spider man antics required luckily.

jyo & keifer, very funny! but no, it was plain old boring old shirts

And now an update: Items have now been washed and put back on the hanger.

The perfect crime

lucky it wasnt 20 stories up lol you would have to spray wort up the next level so they thought it was coming from higher :p

It's raining wort, hallelujah, it's raining wort, amen

raining_wort.jpeg

Kelby, They are on the ground floor, so no spider man antics required luckily.

jyo & keifer, very funny! but no, it was plain old boring old shirts

And now an update: Items have now been washed and put back on the hanger.

The perfect crime

Damn, my comedic visual has just been smashed!

I grew up in the smallish town of Byford (it was small) about 30 kms south of Perth. We had a resident 'snowdropper'. He (name withheld-no it wasn't me!) would sneak around at night and pick various items from the back yard clothes lines...more often than not ladies undergarments were high on his list. Many people in the town knew all about it. This could have been you, mate!

Cracker of a story, mate!

Hey Hun

Yeah darls

How come my shirts smell of poofy fabric softener like that fresh linen queer stuff

No way you've been snorting again

Listen bitch lay off, you're worse than your interfering sister slut bitch

Police sealed off several streets as SWAT teams..................

would not the wife be suspect that her hubbies skid marked grundies are now napisan clean? Would she suspect another woman!!!!!!!!!

Hell no - just a dodgy suspect home brewer one flight up LOL

Perfect Seinfeld episode. "Hey Jerry, you've got to help me........." - "What's it now, Kramer?"

:lol:

lol what a great story.... I wonder if they will remember what order they put them in. Hopefully they wont have some compulsive disorder :ph34r:

lol what a great story.... I wonder if they will remember what order they put them in. Hopefully they wont have some compulsive disorder :ph34r:

mmmmmm, I wonder that too....I always hang my washing up in a certain order....Lucky you weren't fixing my wife's washing, she uses colour coded pegs....

mmmmmm, I wonder that too....I always hang my washing up in a certain order....Lucky you weren't fixing my wife's washing, she uses colour coded pegs....

lol if my wife did that id change them around and tell her she is going crazy ha ha ha have to stir the pot

Back