Worst Album Cover Ever?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
Is this the worst album cover ever?

letmetouch.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TDA!

Ah, gotta be the first one. That bloke on the far right is a STAR!! Let me Touch Him?!?!? That is just TOO wrong...

Shawn.

Mental note:

Do not go to any parties that The Drunk Arab is DJ'ing at!

I loved the last album cover - The hot lookin' chick in the middle (seated next to Bill Gates on her left) looked like she had just been told that they are all going on tour for 4 months in Europe in a combi van, sharing the back sleeping space and their tour sponsor was the Baked Beans department of Heinz!

That bloke on the left (with the delightful front bum), looks a bit too full on for me - I wonder if he went on to become the frontman for "The Saints"?! :lol:

TL

if i owned these albums tda i wouldnt be game to let the public no about them.youve got guts if there yourse.
im still laughing myself silly :D

Where do you blokes find this stuff? Pure gold. LOVE the Shaggs (slaggs??) and especially the 'swingin' mothers'. Haven't laughed this much in a while :lol:

Keep 'em comin',

Shawn.

hey gough
i would love to say i raided the drunk arabs record collection but that would be telling porkies

try a search under worst album covers.....the stuff there will crack you up.im amazed half of it made it to vinyl.im still searching and splitting my sides laughing.

No matter how many times i see him, devastatin dave cracks me up :)

Latest posts

Back