'world's Best Beer' Finally Available

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried the Westvleteren 8 and thought it is probably the best beer I had tried.

The headline in that story should be the World's Most Sought After Beer..

Well, its one of the best I've ever had - consistantly tops the ratebeer list (if that means much).

Yuuuuuuuum!!!

Read the dumb arse comments under the article. US bogans.

So good. It's not too hard to get here, the free shipping deals on the belgian beer shop make it work out around $50/bottle. Worth it to try it I think. It's possible to get it for about half that from the belgian ebay. That's exactly what I did, but buggered if I can find a link now.

So good. It's not too hard to get here, the free shipping deals on the belgian beer shop make it work out around $50/bottle. Worth it to try it I think. It's possible to get it for about half that from the belgian ebay. That's exactly what I did, but buggered if I can find a link now.

Wow, Westvleteren 12 has gotten more labelling since when I was last in belgium!

1001040800.jpg

And yes, it could well be the world's best beer...

Personally, my favourite is Kasteel Bruin

kasteel-bruin.gif

I made a bilberry liqueur that had that effect on several ladies :rolleyes:

Last time I had some of Master Drake's fine liqueurs I believe I spent the rest of the day in bed too ;)

(could be a different Master Drake of course...)

Last time I had some of Master Drake's fine liqueurs I believe I spent the rest of the day in bed too ;)

(could be a different Master Drake of course...)

Nope, it's the one and same... There's only enough room in the world for one of me...
Until he zombie apocalyse tho and I get my tasty brain eaten... :unsure:

Back