• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Woolies - $10 off James Squires @ BWS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkstalen

Reaction score
No sure if any one else has come across this.

The last couple of times I've shopped at Woolies I've grabbed something from the deli ($1.90 worth of ham one time).

When I checked out, I had printed on the bottom of my receipt a little voucher for BWS.
$10 off a 6 pack of James Squires OR
$10 off a case of James Squires OR
$10 off a 2 pack James Squires TapKing minikegs.
Was valid till the 15th Dec.

Given that a 6 pack at BWS runs at $22 and a case at $55, this voucher brings it down to between $1.80 and $2 per bottle.

I have one myself. I never normally check my receipts but my FIL was up in Queensland recently and was drinking James Squire which was odd (normally a xxxx drinker) and my wife determined it was due to the savings on the docket. Pretty good deal I think.

Got too much kegged beer.. oh the hardship I will have to endure !

Just noticed this myself, very tempting, just to say I got a 12 buck six pack :D

The current Hop Thief on tap is excellent, don't know how the bottled version scrubs up.

I quite enjoyed the hop thief out of a bottle havnt yet tried on tap however the local bws in wynyard is terrified of beer with flavour so ill save my docket when i find a bws with the hop thief

SWMBO bought a kilo of cheese and we enjoyed a 12 buck sixer... win win!

struggling to find a BWS which stocks hop thief in SA... i think it's too fancy and they keep it for Dan's...

Getting pretty hard to give that muck away then? ;)

A $12 sixes is still a pretty expensive per liter cost *for a locally made beer.. Screw squires, I used to enjoy their beers much more than I do now, last one I had (on tap) turned me off and I've not had one for a few years I rekon

*ed

Just went digging through our trash like a hobo and found one! Yes!

Not the biggest fan but Imo the porter and the pilsner are definitely worth $12 a sixer and either will compliment the only beer I have on tap atm which is a fat aipa...

Back