Woohoo I'm Rich!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjparker

Reaction score
Just got this on my phone.

Funny thing is I dont remember entereing anything! LOL

Maybe I shouldnt hand in my notice just yet... LOL

photo.PNG

mmm..they will ask for your bank details so they can put the money into your account.next you will know there wont be a cent in the account..

Quit your job and then sue tom for damamges

Just got this on my phone.

Funny thing is I dont remember entereing anything! LOL

Maybe I shouldnt hand in my notice just yet... LOL

What always gets me is why don't they use a realistic figure.they would get more people sucked in.

Do you mean that when I supplied my bank and credit card details yesterday that I really hadn't won?

What always gets me is why don't they use a realistic figure.they would get more people sucked in.

It only takes one person to hit big, where as with smaller amounts they will need to hit a lot more. I think people these days being as suspicious as we are, we are just as likely to ask questions about the $100 the same as we would for $100,000. In saying that they must get some people otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

i had a email once that said i had won $50,000,000 and a toyota camry in the uk email draw or something like that

really a f*cking camry pull your head in idiots

i had a email once that said i had won $50,000,000 and a toyota camry in the uk email draw or something like that

really a f*cking camry pull your head in idiots

a camry is for the new age volvo drivers.

Just more mugus,probably West Africans scamming for anything they can.I've posted the message on my baiting/anti fraud forum,it'll either be shut down or someone will bait the PHOOOOLS ,lmao ;)

Just more mugus,probably West Africans scamming for anything they can.I've posted the message on my baiting/anti fraud forum,it'll either be shut down or someone will bait the PHOOOOLS ,lmao ;)
Aye mate,
I think you oughta just giv'm all yer personal info. What damage could that do?

Don't follow my advice. I'm a professional sarcasticist.

are you ******* serious...2.5 mill...send me the number...Im freaking rich, hey babe Im gettin me a Maseratti, yes a Maseratti, every fuckers got a Ferrari,

yoo ******* hoo, :eek:

Aye mate,
I think you oughta just giv'm all yer personal info. What damage could that do?

Don't follow my advice. I'm a professional sarcasticist.
I'm smart,I only send them 1/2 the required transfer fee,and tell 'em to take the rest out of the winnings :D Burn de mugus!!

$2.5M you must have only come second. I got $20M.

Barrichello was alright.

Seriously, how can anyone fall for these things.
Doesn't everyone at least a little scepticism to make them think - "hey, I didn't enter any competition...
Mobile phone promo? What company is this promo promoting? This just doesn't add up!"

Seriously, how can anyone fall for these things.
Doesn't everyone at least a little scepticism to make them think - "hey, I didn't enter any competition...
Mobile phone promo? What company is this promo promoting? This just doesn't add up!"
I know ,it seems suss from the start,but don't blame the vics of these scumbags,some of these scams can b
e played over 2/3 years,scammers providing all sorts of fake docs,these maggots prey on the vulnerable and lonely.Also people who might be in financial trouble and are just hoping for some sort of money to get themselves out of strife,even though people might shake their head and say"serve them right ,fools ",they're still innocent victims and don't deserved to be bullshitted and scammed.Consider if it was your own Grandmother or rele who got scammed and stolen from...

Back