Women are awesome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nahh dont like the idea mate, think of when she gets old and they start hangin''round her knees, believe me it's not a pretty sight with two knockers much less three! she will look like a bloody great cow!

Seems she did it to make herself unattractive to men because "she is sick of dating". Not sure it will have the effect she was after. And she could... i dunno... maybe just... call me crazy.. stop saying yes to dates if she is sick of dating. I know... whacky idea. But no... I'll go get a third boob attached. that will work. i suspect her dreams of having her own reality show (way to aim high there) had more to do with it.

Excuse me while I put on the Looney Tunes theme song. :huh:

4944076B3B7EFE01433C1D165184F2A3D6E77D.jpg

Mardoo said:
Clearly one if us needs to man up and get a third testicle for the ladies.
I think the females' fascination with testicles is pretty far south of us males' fascination with breasts!

seems a bit fishy to me. $20k seems like a very low price for fabrication and installation. I reckon it's a hoax or some sort of marketing stunt

Bubba Q said:
seems a bit fishy to me. $20k seems like a very low price for fabrication and installation. I reckon it's a hoax or some sort of marketing stunt
Seems fishy (er) that a registered surgeon possessed the ethical and moral justification to perform that kind of procedure on a brainless 21 year old woman apperently suffering from some degree of body dysmorphic disorder.
If it's legit, which I strongly doubt, she needs psychiatrist not a surgeon.

Then again, who knows with those wacky Americans.

c68621641638180343bf4f20b3e5845428b3ae1e0ecbecd87781fb8c341ccd52.jpg

Dave70 said:
Seems fishy (er) that a registered surgeon possessed the ethical and moral justification to perform that kind of procedure on a brainless 21 year old woman apperently suffering from some degree of body dysmorphic disorder.
If it's legit, which I strongly doubt, she needs psychiatrist not a surgeon.

Then again, who knows with those wacky Americans.
Yeah I'm not sure whether to be surprised that she found a surgeon who'd do that to her or surprised that she found 50 who wouldn't.

Back