Wiring Diagram Needed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get someone who knows what they are doing to wire it for you, no offence but it's safer to know nothing about electricity than a little.

+1 as an apprentice sparky (2nd year) just get someone who knows the ropes to do it for you.

You will be happy that a qualified person has signed off. Believe me!!

Cheers

Nick

Check out the rims thread
Although if u couldnt work out a search for that perhaps u should be considering doing ut urself

Disclaimer: yup prick conment but im right

I appreciate everyones concern for my safety. For your peace of mind, I will say that a colleague who is an electrical guru of some sort will check my wiring for me before I power it up. He just doesn't have time to draw up a diagram for me, which is why I thought I would ask here.

@ CM2 Which RIMS thread are you referring to? I don't recall seeing any wiring diagrams on any of the ones I've seen. Please show me what I so obviously missed.

Id have to agree with the above. If you need to ask how to do it then you realy should wait untill your friend has the time to do it for you, and perhaps he can show you the baisics. mains is not something to muck about with if you have no knowledge what so ever. It seems harsh, and perhaps a little bit 'exclusive secret business'. Its not too hard to learn the basics with an experienced guide. but fumbling in the dark is risky.

@ CM2 Which RIMS thread are you referring to? I don't recall seeing any wiring diagrams on any of the ones I've seen. Please show me what I so obviously missed.
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=56974 feel free to.search.thru.it. Or do a search fir another thread. Or as others and I suggest get someone who knows what they r going to wire it. To quote AHB gear tbread slogan. Simple really...

just make sure who ever does it uses different coloured cable it's easier to trace when there is a issue

just make sure who ever does it uses different coloured cable it's easier to trace when there is a issue
?! Things must go infrared in complex switchboards !?

I know I don't have a lot of posts here. I also don't know how electrical stuff gets done in myhouse :ph34r: it just seems to happen?!
BUT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ELECTRICAL ADVICE YOU ARE STUPID!

type what you want into google images,pic's will pop up,find the one you want and it will have an attatched site you can go to.........cheers...........spog...
I have all the bits I need to make a PID control box for my RIMS system, I'm just not completely sure how to wire it all together. I have attached a diagram to show how I want it to work. If someone could draw up a proper wiring diagram for me I would be very grateful.
View attachment 52782

Check out www.electricbrewery.com, it will give you a good idea of how to wire up.

Cheers,

Clint

Have a look in the "Raven's RIMS, Build log" thread, particularly page 3 post number 44.

The pic is wired incorrectly so make sure you swap the wires as suggested in post 46 by Browndog.

Latest posts

Back