Wiring a march pump

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strubes

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of building my new brewery and have run electrical wire through the the brew stand to the location of the pumps to rewire, I have mounted them both and wired the Magnetic Drive Polysulfone Pump (the green one). The problem I have with the march pump is I tried to open it to rewire and the wire go straight into the coils. Has anyone rewired these before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank benny

Normally we snip the black original cable and wire those ends to whatever we want, not the other way.

i.e:

Plug Cord Pump
>-----//------------------------------[Pump]-
^snip

Don't understand why your opening the unit...

If you don't know the answers... I would be thinking twice about playing with 240v, running through what I would assume a steel stand into a $280 motor....

Not saying you dont know but just because of the OP.

Just sayin, 2c and all that.

Hope you get it sorted correctly, maybe try a sparky over a forum of booze heads!

*Not trying to be smart, seriously, you are playing with something that can easily bring death.

Best of luck though, sounds cool.

The reason I wanted to rewire was the length of the black lead is to short, might have to ask my mate to do it for me... He is licensed.. Just wanted it done quickly..

Thanks

I put an inline switch in mine but I'm also an electronics tech by trade

Back