Win A Kegerator!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominabag

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a heads up to let you know that if you live on the QLD bayside drop into Birkdale Post Office and enter the draw to win a Kegerator fridge, all proceeds go to the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer.

The Kegerator was kindly donated by Brett and Lyn of easykegging.com.au and is on display in the shop. Tickets are $5 for one or three for $10.

I'll even chuck in a keg full of my finest watery, tasteless all grain beer if you write AHB on the entry. (This beer comes with a zero complaint policy, but you do get to keep the keg!)

Thanks,
Dom Lee and Raelene Saunders
Birkdale Post Office

how long does the competition run for? won't be able to get down until the weekend i don't think.

Hi All,

Just a heads up to let you know that if you live on the QLD bayside drop into Birkdale Post Office and enter the draw to win a Kegerator fridge, all proceeds go to the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer.

The Kegerator was kindly donated by Brett and Lyn of easykegging.com.au and is on display in the shop. Tickets are $5 for one or three for $10.

I'll even chuck in a keg full of my finest watery, tasteless all grain beer if you write AHB on the entry. (This beer comes with a zero complaint policy, but you do get to keep the keg!)

Thanks,
Birkdale Post Office

Good work on the comp Dom, however I visited your website to check out prices and found you can't order or see anything on there, or the tru-brew site? Massive fail man, get some e-commerce happening there while you're getting extra visits from the comp idea.

Jarthy,
Charity raffle will finish 10th May.

Clints Gadgets, wow, thanks for the reply, not sure on your angle, I think its pretty clear I own the post office. Feel free to come down and buy a ticket and support the fight to conquer cancer.

Thanks,
Owner and Operator of Birkdale Post Office.

Good work on the comp Dom, however I visited your website to check out prices and found you can't order or see anything on there, or the tru-brew site? Massive fail man, get some e-commerce happening there while you're getting extra visits from the comp idea.

the website you went to is the business that donated the keg system, your complaining to the wrong person.

Hi All,

Thanks,
Birkdale Post Office

If I were to send you $10.00 and a SSAE would you send me tickets?

Batz

If I were to send you $10.00 and a SSAE would you send me tickets?

Batz

Same here.... Hard to get over that side of town but keen to buy a few tickets.... A good cause on many angles....

Happy to send some cash if you're able to post back the tickets..... I'll trust you.... I know where you work! :D

Camo

No problem regarding sending tickets. If it was me I would send a money order(unfortunately money orders are $6.95), but if you send cash make sure it is well concealed in a card or something. Probably seal the card well with several layers of tape all around in an envelope and have it tracked.

Address: Postmaster c/o Birkdale LPO, Shop 14A Mary Pleasant Drive, Birkdale, QLD, 4159.

Cheers,
Dom

Can i donate if I'm in Sydney?
I make it to Brisbane quite often and could easily pick it up.

Latest posts

Back