Win $500

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armstrong

Reaction score
Win $500 while making top quality beer at home ... how can that get any better??

Country Brewer Brewing Challenge is on again!

Entries close 8th July, 2006

Details and entry forms can be downloaded from
The Country Brewer

In the name of FUN and better beer!

Cheers

Shawn Miles

I didn't see alt beer on the list.You can't have a serious comp without good ol alt.

Brauluver said:
I didn't see alt beer on the list.You can't have a serious comp without good ol alt.
[post="125365"][/post]​

And that's why this is written at the bottom:-

For any other style guidelines that are not listed, please refer to the BCJP Style guidelines which can be found at the following website:

http://www.bjcp.org

Sorry (doh) :unsure:

I read that as meaning the Class and category were limited to what was on the table,and if the style guidelines didn't appear below you cold findem at BJCP.

Reading it your way it means that any style/class that is on the BJCP site could be entered regardless of your original table.

Brauluver said:
Reading it your way it means that any style/class that is on the BJCP site could be entered regardless of your original table.
[post="125370"][/post]​

Just our way of condensing the paperwork.

Bottom line, if we can get guidelines for it, we can judge it.

Based on the other comp results in This thread,ther is no point entering as Wal will win the $500. :lol:

Brauluver said:
Based on the other comp results in This thread,ther is no point entering as Wal will win the $500. :lol:
[post="125605"][/post]​

I hope so, but he didn't last year :)

Cheers

ok this might seem like a silly question

It says that the grand champ will be detirmined from an average of all scorres across the catagories. Is this just the catagories you enter?

Do i have to enter more than one catagory to qualify?

sounds like a good comp, i might be able to throw a couple into a box and send them down.

cheers

The Grand Champion title will be awarded to the entrant achieving the highest score across all classes.

Just means the highest scoring beer

;) i should have known that

cheers mate

Bottling my Aussie draught next week.... B)

Hi Shawn,

Just a couple of qns about the prize.
1. How long do you have to spend it in the TCB shops? $500 is a lot of dough to go through.
2. For the grain brewers out there, can they order Mels range of malt & liquid yeast using this credit

Thanks,
Peter

Just a couple of qns about the prize.
1. How long do you have to spend it in the TCB shops? $500 is a lot of dough to go through.
2. For the grain brewers out there, can they order Mels range of malt & liquid yeast using this credit

No Limit on using the credit.

We carry Mel's liquid yeast, and as far as the malt, we carry the same malt as Mel

Latest posts

Back