Will Using A Flash Ruin My Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Will using a flash regularly cause beer to become light struck

ive heard that the light emitted from a flash can kill yeast cells. google it.

I generally get struck by the missus when I flash at her. Apparently it is not cool to do that on the bus. Who knew?

I read on the internet that the wavelength of light emitted from the flash actually encourage the growth of Clostridium botulinum

I read on the internet that the wavelength of light emitted from the flash actually encourage the growth of Clostridium botulinum

Nah that is only if you photograph no chill cubes

theflash.gif

flash ahh haa, he'll destroy every yeast cell, dananana.........

:icon_offtopic: Something wrong with your sig Stu, boat people calling people boat people.

It's a never ending name calling circle that will only result in another Australian TV Drama

Something wrong with your sig Stu, boat people calling people boat people.

It's a never ending name calling circle that will only result in another Australian TV Drama

Underbelly, the bilge?

Something wrong with your sig Stu, boat people calling people boat people.

Some contend that they walked here.
The dingo's came by boat later on, supposedly.Cats came by boat too, before us mob, supposedly.

Hiding in IPA barrel airlocks no less

:icon_offtopic:

Was it the Dutch who were some of the first white folk to have a scratch around here? Maybe the Kittens were bunging Heineken barrells? Might of been Portugese but I am too lazy to Google a beer from there.

Edit: tried the off topic thingy.

:icon_offtopic: yes it was the dutch, but that was the west coast of aus, cook found the east coast and wasnt impressed with well..

:icon_offtopic: Now now, they were the first Dutch here, don't lump white fellas all in one sack, I aint Dutch, and I like to consider myself bronzed. Well, off white.

Ze Deutsch may have tried an all blonde kitten version, but the Americans were having none of it, and as such sales did suffer. I believe it was lacking jewce

:icon_offtopic: Now now, they were the first Dutch here, don't lump white fellas all in one sack, I aint Dutch, and I like to consider myself bronzed. Well, off white.

Ze Deutsch may have tried an all blonde kitten version, but the Americans were having none of it, and as such sales did suffer. I believe it was lacking jewce

:icon_offtopic: it was the carbonation, the dutch cats ate more meat than the american variety.

:icon_offtopic:
Are you saying Dutch aren't white folk?
Yeah the yanks stopped taking criminals so the pohm's had to be sent somewhere else. Cook was a prison scout.
Now Now, no anti-sematism thanks.

Back