Why Murali Isn't Touring Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
With apologies to any Sri Lankan brewers on this forum ;)

murali.jpg

What he plays baseball, i thought it was because he was a chucker. :eek:

I'm also sorry....but if the shoe fits! ;)

hahahahahahahahaha!!!
joe

Sad part is that the guy's gone into the record books with that action :(

Just ain't cricket -
Warren -

in ways i dont blame murali not coming to Australia to play considering we are the country that has really bagged him for his bowling action.

Even thou he may sem to be chucking but how does one straighten his arm to bowl when it has been proven medically that he cant straighten the arm

So i wonder how many times that murali has to be put throu wringer over his bowling action

mind you what about Brett Lee there was question over him wether he was chucking. and both Murali and Brett have been given the all clear.. how many more times should murali have to subject to this..

I believe as soon as murali straightens his arm while bowling then fair enuff take away his achievements and boot him out of cricket...

Anyway i apologise for my whinge i just believe its time us australians stop giving the poor guy hard time

anyway it looks as if murali could chuck a pretty mean curve ball

ozdevil said:
in ways i dont blame murali not coming to Australia to play considering we are the country that has really bagged him for his bowling action.

Even thou he may sem to be chucking but how does one straighten his arm to bowl when it has been proven medically that he cant straighten the arm

So i wonder how many times that murali has to be put throu wringer over his bowling action

mind you what about Brett Lee there was question over him wether he was chucking. and both Murali and Brett have been given the all clear.. how many more times should murali have to subject to this..

I believe as soon as murali straightens his arm while bowling then fair enuff take away his achievements and boot him out of cricket...

Anyway i apologise for my whinge i just believe its time us australians stop giving the poor guy hard time

anyway it looks as if murali could chuck a pretty mean curve ball
I feel sorry for the man, but he is quite clearly a chucker. As Hair said, Murali's action is diabolical. The only reason he wasn't called anywhere else before the rules were changed for him was that umpires saw that calling him was a quick way to end an unpiring career.

I don't think it is Murali's fault though. He should have been weeded out when he was a kid, there is no way he should have been allowed to grow up bowling like that.

He hasn't been cleared btw, his doosra has been shown to exceed the 'acceptable stratightening' allowed.

It is a shame, because there are more and more bowlers with horrible chucking actions. Brett Lee is one, that Tait from Victoria has a horrible action. Symond's off spinners are quite suspect as well.

I saw a tiny bit of the test yesterday, and the new Sri Lankan quickie has a truly bizarre action, very front on, low arm action, and talk about a bit of a windmill!

Back