Whos Who

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergi

Reaction score
pint o lager,asher,dicko,chiller,gmk,sluggerdog,postmodern,ray mills,backlane brewery,batz,jayse,goliath,doc,guest lurker,sosman,drunk arab, and probably more that i cant find on my notes,whenever i get an answer or a hint on somthing i usually write it down on a piece of paper kept with my notes and who it was,just a thanks guys to all of you and to anyone i might have missed,this stems from goliath and his opinion on that book that he wrote about today got me thinking lets thank the people who really help
cheers

fergi

Cheers Fergi,
Most people on this forum are willing to help and provide accurate information where possible.
Good luck with your brewing,

I think I might add my THANKS in here as well, as a sh*tload of you have helped me tremendously.

To All my sincere thanks.

fergi said:
whenever i get an answer or a hint on somthing i usually write it down on a piece of paper kept with my notes and who it was,
[post="50577"][/post]​

i do a similair thing except its when i find bad advice, or someone that disagrees with me. i keep the list in my gun cabinet for piece of mind :eek:

just kidding. thanks as well to all the AHB contributors, and dane for doing such a great job keeping this site running smoothly.
joe

Cheers fergi.

I don't think I've posted much useful stuff since your registration date. Good to know that I've been of help and that someone uses the Search button ;) I've learnt more here from each of the other people in your list than I have contributed, I think.

Thanks fergi, we all appreciate the accolades.

The great thing about forums, in whatever form they are, there are plenty of knowledgable people on board, so that if anyone slips up in a post, there are many others who can clarify or refocus the discussion.

The true answer to most questions is "it depends." And it takes a bit of time and knowledge to outline the correct response. It depends on the level of experience of the brewer, the equipment they are using, the ingredients and what the time of the day is.

Besides the regular posters, we also have people from the trade on board, people like wesmith, goliath, armstrong, buzz and scotty.

There are many people out there that have helped me in my brewing, I try and pass that help along.

With over 900 members, the board is going strong.

pint of lager said:
And it takes a bit of time and knowledge to outline the correct response. It depends on the level of experience of the brewer, the equipment they are using, the ingredients and what the time of the day is.
[post="50734"][/post]​

Too true PoL.
I tend to compose my posts in email, then paste them over when I get a chance. It means I get more time to work on them, without the boss noticing.

Always happy to clarify anything I post, also don't mind if people disagree. But I would hate to think any half-arsed or incorrect response I posted led someone astray. :( Well, with the exception of the soft-drink beers, which are officially astray anyway. :p

Back