Who's On At Midnight 2011 ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/2 an hour to go here in the smart state.

is that the smart state that wont go to daylight savings because it will fade the curtains? :ph34r:

Well that's the first time in 3 or 4 years that I've stayed up past midnight on NYE. What a party animal. Happy new year to all :icon_cheers:

is that the smart state that wont go to daylight savings because it will fade the curtains? :ph34r:

Too right mate, and the bloody cows will be all *^$#@ed up too!

and anna blight does not want another hour of daylight to expose her stupidity.

Happy New Year, AHB.

Bit more to go here but enjoy.11:14 and the beer is going down slower :icon_drunk:
GB

Something is going wrong then if its slowing down, I just had a glass of water....must me something in the air in the west....although that bottle of chimay is looking mighty tempting. What the hell last beer of 2010!

I'm on here too, finished work too late so couldn't get in anywhere. I;ve raised a few glasses to the new year, will probably go to bed pretty soon, gotta start work tmo morn.

Ok, a fewwww homebrews then 8 or so Coopers reds and a few Pils Urquells and I'M SHOT. Then some brighty spark offers you a couple of shots of burbooon.
I had to tip my last beer out at a set traffic lights (take the bottle home to recycle ofcourse!) on the way home. I really don't feel so good....it took a long time to write this post.
Have a good one blokes!

Ok, a fewwww homebrews then 8 or so Coopers reds and a few Pils Urquells and I'M SHOT. Then some brighty spark offers you a couple of shots of burbooon.
I had to tip my last beer out at a set traffic lights (take the bottle home to recycle ofcourse!) on the way home. I really don't feel so good....it took a long time to write this post.
Have a good one blokes!
Well Im still up and about ! Mite sleep in tomorrow. This just gets harder every year :icon_cheers:
GB

Happy new year to all WA'ers who are the lucky last to celebrate. Looking forward to all the brewing endeavors 2011 holds.

Happy new year people!
Here's to good company, good health and good beer.
Cheers

Here here enuun. Good brewing 2011

Still got hours to go over here. Happy new years to all you blokes at home.

Just got home, Happy New Years all.

Happy new year guys, hope your not too bad this morning :icon_chickcheers: :beerbang: :icon_drunk: :icon_vomit:

Happy New Years all!

Just put down some swill - in honour of this great country of ours, and all of us bogans who drink it.

One of the world's first beers in 2011.

All the best for a top new year guys.

Back