Who's Going To Paddy's Tasting Night

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Wadey

Reaction score
Some of you guys might have missed Gerard's post in the Brewing Comp section.

He is holding a another tasting night this Sat night starting at 7:30PM.
See full details in the other forum.

I'll be there.
Anybody else from AHB going?

Pete

Not at this stage for me.
If the situation changes I'll let you know.

Beers,
Doc

I cant make it, but i will be cruising through homebush way later in the evening. I may pop in depending on if I am still paying penence to SWMBO.

I'll be there with SWMBO , with a mate & his G/F ,so there will be a few women there. Looking forward to it.
Crusher.

Too late. I was planning a trip there on Friday, and the day off work.

Too late for me change my excursion date, but best of luck to all who attend. Hope AHB'ers support the event. Sounds like a great venue for a national get-together one day.

Luv ya beers G-man, and my mates do 2.

Giddy Up.

Seth :beer: :beerbang: :chug:

The wife and I will be attending the function also.....

just so I can have a continuous conversation with Crusher without the mobile dropping out or battery cutting out.

Oh and the beer too :D

Would love to be there, maybe next time.

I was set to go, then the Mrs tells me i have to pick up my lovely daughter on Sat night after 'the party'..............great my 7 year old is out on a Sat night partying, and i'm home SOBER waiting to go get her !
Oh well, ya get that.
Have a good one guys !

This is looking more promising.

I think Gerard should put me on the payroll!

Looking forward to meeting up.

Pete

It has been a while since our last session, so it willbe good to catch up.

Seth - I will be at the brewery on Fri from 5am-8.30am, then back at 12.30pm for a few hours over lunch. If I am not around the barstaff will know what to do with your entries.

Pete - Thanks for your efforts, I will shout you a middy! Now we just have to get a few people along to the Northside Brewers Meeting!
Cheers
Gerard

I will be there with Seth on Friday.

Shame I havent brewed a beer for the competition tho.

cyu on Friday - hopefully we will be able to taste the beers before the rest of you.

:p :party:

G'day again
We have had to make a pretty big decision about the chocolate content for Saturday night. We have chosen to go with the Double Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches, from Pat & Sticks Homemade Ice Cream Company. If you haven't heard of these guy's they can be found at Fox Studio Markets most weekends. Ice Cream makers who homebrew, these guy's have a great product. Those of you that were at our last tasting night will remember this is a great combination with our darker ales such as the Gearin, Porter & Narfa. As usual we will have plenty of finger food.

See ya next to the Giraffes!

Gerard

Bugger,

In Sydney Thursday, but heading off to Tamworth on friday - looks like I'll miss both groups -

Great beers Gerard - It was nice to meet you the other week....Have a good one lads :beer:

i have a work type event lined up sat nite. might turn up for 1st hour & arrive late at the former ...

im sure it will be a great nite :)

:p Thanks to Gerard for his hospitality :beer: on Saturday night
All the beers were really tasty, unharmed by transportation and so generously served :party:

It was great to see some new faces turn up Saturday night. The best part for me was watching some of the old guys trying the ice cream with the beer. Huge change in routine for some.
Now for the serious work of judging. Results should be known by Friday week.
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard_M said:
Now for the serious work of judging. Results should be known by Friday week.

Excellent. Duly noted on the calendar.

How many entries did you end up getting Gerard ?

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
<chopped>
How many entries did you end up getting Gerard ?

Beers,
Doc
<\chopped>
[post="65166"][/post]​

That'll be interesting to hear.
Gerard grabbed a Berliner weisse from me (a light beer in many ways)
Under the influemce of Arrogant ******* clone, I mistakenly posted it to another Paddy's post.

[edited to add link - Seth]

Loved my afternoon at Paddy's. Will do it again.

G-man, did U say that the next tasting night would be the last Saturday in August?
Hope it's OK to mention here.

Luv ya work.

Seth :p

Back