Who's Coming To Paddys This Saturday 25th July 7:30pm

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franko

Red Rocket Brewery
Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers,
just would like to see who's going to paddy's on Saturday 25th July for there $2 middies.
Great beer and food and a great chance to meet other AHB'ers

Hope to see you there
Franko

Seems to be way too many thread about this lately (mods might wish to merge them) - but anyway, I should be there, I love the beers at Paddy's !

hope to see you there MCT, Les and schooey

Bumping this one up, I'm roping in Mrs Renegade (not too hard a task, she loves the beers there too), as well as my best mate, and perhaps also my neighbour and his mates.

Theres a bunch of us Western Sydney Brewers coming along! sounds like a great night!! :icon_cheers:

Cool, it will be good to see a crowd down there (it's often dead in the evenings). So, do I look out for silly hats, beer bellies & overly passionate discussion about hops schedules ? :icon_cheers:

trying to talk the better half in to going after the case swap, so i could be there.
plus the boys behaved themselves when we had a work function so im allowed back

Cool, it will be good to see a crowd down there (it's often dead in the evenings). So, do I look out for silly hats, beer bellies & overly passionate discussion about hops schedules ? :icon_cheers:

Just hang around near the Giraffes :icon_cheers:

Looks like Mell and I will be there too

Latest posts

Back