• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Whole grain brewery sell off. Brisbane, Logan.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagleburger

Reaction score
Life took an unexpected turn so it is time to sell off this no longer used equipment. It is capable and has made mega litres of quality beer. Prices are not negotiable.

Mashmaster mill with new rollers, hopper, motor and mount. $200

Fermentation chamber/freezer with temp controller, holds 3x25L or 1x60L. Needs a clean and insulation tape on wires at back where rats chewed them. Selling for price of controller. $20

50L top recirc mash in kettle brew rig, 82L kettle, 50L mash, stand, two pumps 2 X 3000W elements, 30 plate chiller, double carbon water filter, non-poly drinking water hose, whirlpool pipe and all necesary plumbing, boxes of misc fittings and taps including all that is needed to make 2 x 50L keg fermenters, except kegs. $300

Freezer with collar, temp controller, 2X perlick flow control, 6.5kg gas bottle, co2 guage,drip tray. $200

4 cornies $50 each

untitled-1861.jpg

untitled-1865.jpg

untitled-1870.jpg

untitled-1869.jpg

untitled-1868.jpg

untitled-1867.jpg

untitled-1866.jpg

untitled-1864.jpg

untitled-1863.jpg

untitled-1862.jpg

untitled-1873.jpg

untitled-1874.jpg

Hey mate does the fermentation freezer with controller definately work? If so I'll take it

It worked the last time I used it. I would have tested it now but the wires. If not sold today, I will have a look at it tonight and get it all working.

If I can sell the lot In one hit I will do it for 800 inc heaps of stuff not shown like bottle fillers, at least a kilo of hops, spec grains, cubes etc

Hey mate, i can pick up the the freezer today if not already sold?

Eagleburger said:
Life took an unexpected turn so it is time to sell off this no longer used equipment. It is capable and has made mega litres of quality beer. Prices are not negotiable.

Mashmaster mill with new rollers, hopper, motor and mount. $200

Fermentation chamber/freezer-Sold

50L top recirc mash in kettle brew rig, 82L kettle, 50L mash, stand, two pumps 2 X 3000W elements, 30 plate chiller, double carbon water filter, non-poly drinking water hose, whirlpool pipe and all necesary plumbing, boxes of misc fittings and taps including all that is needed to make 2 x 50L keg fermenters, except kegs. $300

Freezer with collar- Sold

4 cornies $50 each

Mill is still for sale, $200. Motor is Brook Crompton, made in England. Its 1/2 hp induction. So it is quiet and will mill grain for the next ten years non stop without a whimper. Hopper holds 20L or 10kg grain and has a open and shut door. Just needs legs put on frame. I have been sitting it on bucket and it works so well that putting on legs has not been a priority.

Mash and boiler also still available, $300. 50L top recirc mash in kettle brew rig, 82L kettle, 50L mash, stand that holds to rigs and has wheels, two 240v pumps, 2 X 3000W elements, 30 plate chiller, double carbon water filter, non-poly drinking water hose, whirlpool pipe and all necesary plumbing, boxes of misc fittings and taps including all that is needed to make 2 x 50L keg fermenters, except kegs. Complete and ready to brew. All told about $900 worth.

Please msg as I wont be monitoring this thread.

Patto

Mill is still for sale, $200. Motor is Brook Crompton, made in England. Its 1/2 hp induction. So it is quiet and will mill grain for the next ten years non stop without a whimper. Hopper holds 20L or 10kg grain and has a open and shut door. Just needs legs put on frame. I have been sitting it on bucket and it works so well that putting on legs has not been a priority.

Holy shit I missed out!! Are any of the legs still available? What about the freezer? 2 650SS taps and a 6kg CO2 bottle for $200 [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] I'll take it if it's not gone!!!

EDIT: just saw its gone. That was a bargain of the century.

Back