Who Wants To Buy Some Grain And Hops Cheap?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mason

Reaction score
I'm taking a hiatus from brewing for a year or so and have recently stocked up on base malt and a heap
of specialty malts that I don't want to go to waste. I also have some hops in the freezer. All items were purchased from Craftbrewer or Grain and Grape.

I'm on the Mornington Peninsula, so if your close and want to negotiate a deal for the lot call me on 0404 897 490.

Cheers

Mason

I'm also keen to know what you have available mate. A list would rock.

Otherwise I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

Cheers,

PE

+ 1 for the list please!

got a Mill your taking hiatus from? :D

Sorry guys, had a call within 3 mins and it's gone.

Feel free to call tomorrow Charst, as I do have a Grain Mill you might be able to pry from my hands :D

Yeah very quick. As I posted the topic I thought I'd better go to the shed and take inventory of what I've got
before someone calls. I was half way down the driveway when the phone rang!
I ended up letting $380 worth of grain and hops go for $150, and I'm happy with that.

I'm scaling down on brewing equipment also, eg. grain mill, kegs, pluto gun, regulator, crown urn, fermenters, temp control, fridge.

So feel free to call if any of that stuff is on your wanted list.

0404 897 490

Cheers,

Mason

Is the grain mill manual or compatible with a drill?

I may be keen

Yeah very quick. As I posted the topic I thought I'd better go to the shed and take inventory of what I've got
before someone calls. I was half way down the driveway when the phone rang!
I ended up letting $380 worth of grain and hops go for $150, and I'm happy with that.

I'm scaling down on brewing equipment also, eg. grain mill, kegs, pluto gun, regulator, crown urn, fermenters, temp control, fridge.

So feel free to call if any of that stuff is on your wanted list.

0404 897 490

Cheers,

Mason

Hi Yeastmister,

Left a VM for you on your mobile.

Interested in a few bits and pieces.

Duck

Update: All kegs, Pluto gun, grain mill, and regs are spoken for.

I do have a crown urn with concealed element and hop blocker left for $220. Urn is near new.

I do have a crown urn with concealed element and hop blocker left for $220. Urn is near new.

Hey unrestricted,
What size is your urn? Is it still available?

Hey yeastmeister,
What size is your urn? Is it still available?

Latest posts

Back